The Rainforest collection
The Rainforest Collection is a recycled leather floating floor suitable for all areas of corporate and residential interiors. EcoDomo recycled leathers are made from pulverized leather fibers extracted from car seat and other leather tanneries. Our leather floors offer an exceptional combination of elegance, sustainability, and durability for floors with exceptional value. EcoDomo leather floors have been in use for over a decade with a proven performance track record across continents and climates.
The Rainforest floating floors are stocked and offer the following advantages:
- Interlocking system- integrity and ease of installation;
- High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) core provides extra density and stability;
- Mix and Match planks and tiles;
- Guaranteed re-usability up to three times.
Floating Leather Floor
- 15-1/4" x 15-1/4" x 3/8" Tiles
- 7-5/8" x 45-7/8" x 3/8" Planks
Floating floors are stocked and readily available to ship worldwide.
Note that the minimum quantity for custom floating floors is high. We can customize the leather for color and texture across collections or to your specifications easily with our glue-down EcoDomo Echelon Leather Tiles.
- Planks sold in full boxes only - 6 planks per carton - 14.58 sq. ft. per box
- Tiles sold in full boxes only - 11 tiles per box - 17.82 sq. ft. per box
Our leather floors are guaranteed to perform. The pictures below showcase a floor installed in a corporate lobby floor at the street level in Boulder, Colorado - more than five years after installation. Our leather floors feature a density and resilience comparable to hardwood or rubber floors.